This certainly has been a strange and challenging year for us all so far hasn’t it? I am so grateful that things are starting to get back to normal and that I am able to finally return to work and am really looking forward to seeing existing clients and welcoming new clients through the door.Due to Covid-19 things will be a little different for a while appointment wise. I want to make things as safe as possible for all of us so there are few things that you will need to do differently to prepare for your appointment with me.
- The day before your appointment you must wash and dry your hair to make sure it’s nice and clean. It must be completely dry for your appointment.
- Please make sure that you are healthy before you come to your appointment. If you can, take your temperature the morning you are due to come. If it’s high, then please reschedule your appointment. Don’t worry, you will not lose your deposit for doing this. Also, if you feel unwell at all then please reschedule your appointment.
- Please make sure you are wear freshly laundered clothes to your appointment.
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you arrive with someone they will have to wait elsewhere for you to finish.
- Please be on time for your appointment. If you are late we may not have time to get all the work done and you will need to book a second appointment to get the work finished. You will still need to pay for the full amount of time you booked for the first appointment. If you are going to be late then you must let me know ASAP. Depending on the length of the appointment and how late you are going to be you may need to reschedule and pay a new deposit.
- Please bring any food and drink you may want for the appointment and take all rubbish home with you. I will no longer be offering cups of tea and coffee during our appointments – sorry!
When you arrive:
- I will take your temperature with an infrared thermometer before you will be allowed in. If your temperature is high, you will need to leave and I will contact you via Facebook/email to reschedule your appointment for another day.
- When you come in you need to sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided before going upstairs.
- You must wear a facemask throughout your appointment. If you do not have one, I have fabric ones that you can borrow. They must be put in the laundry bag as you leave.
- Once inside please walk directly to my front room where the appointment will take place. There you are only allowed to sit on the plastic chair set up for your appointment.
- I will provide a box for you to put your coat and bag in while you are here.
- You may use my toilet while here. Please put the toilet lid down before you flush it.
After washing your hands, please dry them with the paper towels provided and put them in the bin.
- If you start to feel unwell at any time during our appointment please let me know. The appointment will need to finish immediately and you will need to leave. I will contact you to reschedule the rest of your appointment for a later date.
- If I start to feel unwell at any time during the appointment I will let you know and end the appointment immediately and contact you to reschedule the rest of the appointment.