Hygiene is important for any salon, but right now during the Covid-19 pandemic safe and clean working practices are more important than ever. I have been working hard to implement a new hygiene routine that will keep everyone safe and completed the Barbicide Covid-19 online hygiene course on June 15th 2020.
The new hygiene routine will look like this:
- The bathroom will be cleaned and disinfected at the start of the working day and between each client.
- All hair equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between clients
- I will clean and disinfect all door handles at the start of the working day and between each client
- I will clean and disinfect the chair clients sit on at the start of the working day and between each client
- I will take my temperature every morning
- I will wash my hands frequently
- I will wear a facemask for the duration of appointments.
- I will wear freshly laundered clothes every day